It’s back and brighter than ever! This year’s Grant Thornton 5K Run in Colour will paint the town on Saturday, September 19th, 2015. Get your friends together and your party pants on… Registration not open yet, check back soon!
Last year, thanks to 650 colourful runners, 150 energetic volunteers, Grant Thornton and all of our sponsors and in-kind supporters, and a fantastic organizing committee, the 2014 Grant Thornton 5K Run in Colour raised over $70,000 for patient care at KGH! A huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you for your incredible support. Let’s make the 2014 run even better!
New this year:
- A new route along downtown Kelowna’s beautiful waterfront – click here for a map
- Brighter, bolder colours to ensure nobody walks away pigment-less
- New registration options:
- Individuals – $45 each
- Teams of 5 or more – $40 each
- Fundraising incentives – to reward all of your hard work raising money for KGH, we’re offering Orchard Park gift cards as thanks for your efforts.
|Fundraising Level||Gift Card Value|
- A pancake breakfast to send you on your way
Funds from the 2015 run will support the KGH Foundation’s Be a Lifesaver Campaign in support of the new Interior Heart & Surgical Center (IHSC). Be a Lifesaver’s mission is to see the IHSC open fully outfitted with the critical state-of-the-art equipment and support it needs to improve and save lives.
By joining in and getting doused in colour, you will help to provide the highest level of medical care ever seen in the Interior of BC. And don’t forget to ask your friends and family to donate in support of your colourful bravery – there are lots of tools to help you out in your registration profile. For more information on the campaign, visit bealifesaver.net.
Check out how much fun we had last year – Ryan Donn’s ‘Get Up and Go!’ video: